Tie the knot at Alkoomi
If your after a wedding venue with natural rustic beauty, then Alkoomi may be the place for you. With plenty of open spaces that you can easily transform into your ideal wedding venue. High up on the hilltop at sunset is one of the many stunning locations for your wedding photography, with its impressive views of the surrounding landscape and unusual Queensland bottle trees.
Thank you for considering Alkoomi as your venue. We are here to help make your special day memorable and are more than happy to work with you on any special requests.
Please call your host, Becc Farrell to arrange a time to visit Alkoomi and discuss your wedding requirements.
0423 216 412
- Exclusive use of property
- Full use of old dairy camp kitchen and cold room
- Full use of farm for wedding photography
- Table and chairs provided
- Use of horses, motorbike and tractor for bridal entry
- Well maintained camp ground
- Bathroom and shower facilities
- Double and single air-conditioned en suite rooms